Tuesday, 8 November 2011

All in a Row

My card today uses one of my new Lili of the Valley stamps called All in a Row. I loved this image of the three of them dancing. The image has been coloured using promarkers and a gold glitter gel pen for sparkle on their dresses.
The backing papers are from papermania. I have added a holly die cut border from spellbinders at the bottom. There is some red lace, ribbon and some flowers as embellishments. I have added some glitter onto the flowers as a bit more sparkle. The girls have some gems added to their head dresses for extra dimension..
Promarkers used: blush, dusky pink, sandstone, caramel. crimson, olive green, cool grey 1, 2.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Lili of the valley challenge 119 - Bright and Sparkly
Allsorts challenge 128 - Anything but square
Paper Sundaes challenge #94 - Rectangles
Secret Crafter challenge#159 - Flowers, Ribbon and lace
Papertake Weekly challenge - christmas card
One Stop Craft Challenge #156 - 3 the magic number
Challenge up your Life challenge#56 - Friendship 

Thanks for visiting and hope you like the card.

15 comments:

  1. wow a gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catherine! Your card is so sweet and amazing, i love these little girls!

    Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog, i hope to see your wonderful creations again!

    A big hug, Franz.

    p.s.: sorry if i deleted my previous comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really delightful Chrismtas card Catherine.

    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card catherine.stunning traditional colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one gorgeous card Catherine, a perfect take for our Bright and Sparkly theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the way you arranged the flowers on the bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image and the beautiful card that you have created! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and this image really make you happy!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my anything but a square challenge. Good luck in the draw and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous Catherine, this really is cute
    thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts
    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, the image is super cute too! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love these Lili images. Such a cute card.
    Thanks so much for joining in our fun over at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! I love the LOTV images, they are soooo cute! Well done :D
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete