This card uses a Lili of the Valley stamp(Christmas candle). This has been a favourite stamp of mine this christmas. I have coloured the image using promarkers. There is some glitter added to her hood for extra sparkle and some cosmic shimmer twinkles for the snow and bling effect. I have enjoyed using these twinkles as I think they really sparkle and are very textural.
The backing papers are from Dovecraft and the sentiment is from Little Claires. I have also added some Marianne die cut flourishes and some gems for embellishments.
There is a satin bow and fibres with a die cut bauble hanging from it. The flower also has some twinkles added to it for extra sparkle. I had some little embellishments left on my desk from the christmas box and just thought the little metal holly charm just finished this card nicrly. I hope you agree. This is now my last christmas card for this year.
Promarkers used: blush, dusky pink, sandstone, caramel, antique pink, rose carnation, pale pink, olive green, berry red.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and stamp challenge 86- Claire;s sketch
Stamptacular Sunday challenge#143 -I;m dreaming of a Pink Christmas.
Creative Card Crew challenge - Christmas lights
Crafty Hazelnut;s Christmas challenge 51 - anything goes
The Crazy Challenge #98 - christmas
One stop craft challenge #162 - Christmas sparklePapertake weekly challenge - Last Christmas card of the year.
Thankyou for visiting and hope you like my card.

Gorgeous pink and girly card...
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card - sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in pink! Love the holly charm! Have a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular! Hugs, Marcy
ReplyDeleteso stunning catherine.i love your beautiful pink colours and the image and sparkle are gorgeous :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
OOh.. what a nice card!! Love that image!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!
Have a Merry Christmas :) Tine
love the diecuts you used, and the colours are great too, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina
ReplyDelete