These House Mouse decoupage sheets are still on my workdesk. I saw this and just imagined this little mouse jumping up and celebrating the New year.
The background papers are fromDovecraft(Back to Basics). I have used a marrianne die for the die cut border and threaded some ribbon through and the flourishes.
The sentiment(Let's celebrate) is from the decoupage sheet. I have added some buttons and a metal charm for embellishments.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T challenge 135 - New Year
Cute card Thursday challenge 197 - Happy New Year
Rainbow Lady's challenge 185 - Your Choice (last for 2011)
Dutch dare card challenge#145 - My favourite things(mine is House Mouse characters)
Anything Goes challenge 57 - Colour Blue and one other colour
Thankyou for visiting and I hope you like the card. I would like to wish each and everyone a Happy and healthy New year and all the best for 2012.

Aw how sweet. Lovely card - I love House Mouse. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. Happy 2012. Jeanette
ReplyDeleteA truly gorgeous card, very sweet
ReplyDeleteWishing you all a Happy and Healthy new year.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx
What a cute card, Catherine. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.
ReplyDeleteHi Catherine, firstly thanks for poping over and leaving the lovely comment on my blog and becoming a follower - you've let yourself in for a load of waffle from me you know!
ReplyDeleteJust had a wander around your blog, your cards are just lovely - the House Mouse are so sweet!
Hope you have a lovely New Year and will be back soon.
Sarah
so stunning catherine.your papers and design are gorgeous and i love the image :D
ReplyDeletewishing you a happy and healthy new year ;D
xx coops xx
This is so so adorable Catherine ! I love the soft and pretty colours you have chosen, your work is so neat and perfect. love it ! Great image too, these House Mouse are dead cute ! Love the border too, gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
ReplyDeleteCute meeces... lovely card. Thanks for playing
ReplyDeleteLove Cynthia x
Gorgeous card, those mice are very cute :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you and your family!
You certainly are talented! I love playing with paper too and can't wait to have a look around. Beautiful cards...
ReplyDeleteFabulous New Year's card!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week, hope to see you lots more in 2012!
Happy New Year, Debxx
They are gorgeous Ginny x
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable stamp and such a cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Anything Goes.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant New Year card! I love House Mouse and this decoupage is sooo cute!! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this time and hope you can join us again soon. Happy New Year, love Jacky x
ReplyDelete