Thursday, 15 December 2011

Mia in the snow

This card uses a stamp called Mia in the snow(Wild Rose Studio). I have coloured the image using promarkers. There is also some white glitter added to her hat and coat and some cosmic shimmer twinkles for the snow. The backing papers are all from my stash box. I have used some glitter card and a border punch for the ribbon to wrap round. I have used Marrianne dies for the snowflakes and also the flourishes.
Promarkers used: blush, dusky pink, sandstone, caramel, sky blue, Azure, poppy

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday challenge #185- sketch
I Love Promarkers challenge #96 - Blue and White
My Mums Craft Shop challenge 36 - Cute and Funky Christmas
DYSU challenge #50 - Winter
Passion For Promarkers challenge 129 - Mega Christmas challenge
Crafting For All Seasons challenge #16 - Christmas Cards
Little Darlings challenge 13 - Christmas
Paperplay challenges 50 - Christmas
ABC Challenge - F for Frosty

Thanks for visiting and hope you like the card

12 comments:

  1. This is really a wonderful card, such fabulous colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue and white creation!! Thank you for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. I love your ribbon/snowflake combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Catherine. Thanks for joining us at PfP for our mega Christmas challenge, good luck.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining in F for Frosty at ABC this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the colours and the image. You have done a really beautiful job of matching all the embellishments and the layout is just gorgeous.

    Thankyou so much for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card love the snowflakes and the bow so pretty thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, thanks so much for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning catherine.i love your colours and details and gorgeous sweet image ;D
    thanks for joining us in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely project. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a truly magical card. i love the bling and the glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Catherine - I love those icy shades of blue and white, and all the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete