Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Seasons greetings

This card uses another of the House Mouse decoupage sheets I uncovered in my Craft room. I couldn't resist making this one up for this time of year. This is a gorgeous image of the mice by the fire having their cup of tea.
The backing papers are from Dovecraft and I have added some gold glitter to the fireplace so the flames glisten.
There are some flourishes using Marrianne dies and a few extra embellishments.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen Challenge - It's beginning to look alot like Christmas
House Mouse & friends Monday Challenge #109- fuzzy and warm
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 52 - Happy christmas - Celebration candy
Sweet sketch Wednesday challenge 134- sketch
One stop Craft challenge #163 - Winter Wishes
Little Darlings challenge 14 - Cold
The Paper shelter challenge - Tie a Bow

Thanks for visiting and hope you like the card. I hope you all had a lovely time at christmas.

25 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine thanks for becoming a follower..I love this House Mouse creation so sweet, great layout & colours..this also fits the House Mouse chall of "Warm and Fuzzy" hope to see you there..
    you'll find a link on my blog..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, Love your layered holiday scene card! Very clever! Love the flourish die too! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!
    Happy New Year!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 52 celebration candy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous, I love all the layering you have used on your card. It is beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sweet. Love the scene and the papers are perfect. Tea by the fire, what could be more warm and fuzzy.....thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Catherine, hank you for visiting me! This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and lovely colours too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Gorgeous card, love the mice :-)
    Happy New Year to you,
    Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Catherine. HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love your image, and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeosu card hunny. Thanks so much for your kind comments on my card too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous catherine.i love the sweet house mouse image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so so sweet Catherine ! I love the papers and the decoupage looks stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, this is so very sweet!!! The image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Happy New Year :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how precious this card is! Great job with the sketch Catherine. Your card just could be sweeter with that wonderful image and all your fine details and embellishments. Thanks for joining us again at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Decopage is awesome ... as is this adorable card! I love house mouse but didn't know they sold decopage sheets. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Catherine :-) such a cute image and the decoupage is fab, love the dimension :-)

    wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)
    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC. Happy new Year to you and yours. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well the first thing I see and love on your blog is the singing kitty calendar....how cute is that?! Your card is adorable and you really added some great detail to it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Catherine, What a gorgeous card, I am so pleased that you found this in your craft room along with no doubt lots of other bits!! I'm back on C and C on Monday with some of your favourite House Mouse. You have made some stunning cards this year and have gone from strengh to strengh. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and fun New Year. With lots of love to you all Jo and Mark xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely decoupage on these cute mice. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your House Mouse designs. They are such cute characters.

    Thanking you for becoming a follower of my blog - I've also become a follower of yours. I love looking around the blogging world as there is always inspiration to be gained from everyone.

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Catherine, thanks for stopping by my blog, I have just returned the compliment and wow do you do some lovely things. I have become a follower too.

    I am determined to try some new things in 2012 my cards have become very much the same all the time - that's what it looks like to me anyway...

    Happy New Year and here's to a wonderful 2012.

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowza, what an adorable card, I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty and I love House Mouse! Beautiful job again this week with our sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, thanks for sharing.
    Happy New Year....
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your image is just the sweetest. I love all the layering you have used on your card. Such fun embellishments too. Happy New Year HUGS Arlana @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete