Sunday, 4 December 2011

Winter birthday

This card is for an 18th birthday over the festive period. I have used a stamp from Creative Expressions stamp set(Winter Fun). I have coloured the image using promarkers.
The backing paper is from My Mind's Eye and the stars are die cut using Marrianne dies.. I added ribbon bows to the top of them . There are also flourishes and a sentiment from Kanban. I coloured a peel off sticker with a promarker and placed it on the bear.I also used some clear peel off numbers placed on red card.
Promarkers used:pastel blue, poppy, leaf green, grass

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland challenge - Christmas/winter birthday
Cute Card Thursday challenge 193 - It's just a number
CES challenges #64- Bear Necessities
Just Tracey's Crafts Challenge - celebration

Thanks for visiting and hope you like this card.

This card was a winner at Tracy's Crafts challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh Catherine, love the mix of Christmas and 18th birthday, great card! Thanks for joining in at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this weeks Birthday theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy for a few more days if your interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Catherine,love all the detail....Thanks for joining in with us at Just Tracy's....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Catherine, I do love those stars. Thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love those pretty little stars with the ribbon tops.
    Thanks for joining our 'bear' challenge over at CES.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. just gorgeous, love those stars!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and such an adorable teddy image! Thanks for joining in with us at CES this week and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the edges of your card! Great job! TFS! XXX!DigiDarla.com

    PS I would be honored if you would visit my challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card - great festive 18th card. Thanks for joining in with the Just Tracy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete