This card uses a La Blanche stamp which has been a favourite of mine this christmas. It is a very versatile stamp and really shines without too much doing to it. I have stamped and heat embossed it and then added cosmic shimmer twinkles for that extra touch of bling and sparkle. I have also added some black pearl dots all around the stamped image.
The backing papers are from DCWV which really go with this stamp. I have punched a border strip and threaded some ribbon through it. I have die cut some snowflakes for embellishments. A nice satin black bow and some lovely silver flower sprays finish this card.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge 132 - Sketch
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Let it Snow
Stampin For The weekend challenge #22 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 50 - Traditional christmas
CES Challenge #65 - A Traditional christmas
Stamptacular Sunday challenge #142-Christmas Glitz
Whoopsi daisy challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Paper Sundaes challenge #99 - Anything christmas
Cupcake Craft challenge 172 - Don't look at the light
Lollipop Crafts challenge #61 - Happy Holidays
Papertake Weekly challenge- I'm dreaming of a .. christmas(favourite colour)
Thanks for looking and hope you like the card.

Very pretty! Love the bling.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed, Beckie
stunning card and i too love the bling....thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges
ReplyDeleteSylvia xx (GDT)
LOve the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteDelightful card - love the glitter - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteso stunning card, really effective
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member
A gorgeous card. I love all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
ReplyDeleteNikki x
what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
Lots of sparkly wonderfulness :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining this week at Cupcake and good luck x
Gorgeous card, I love that stamp it makes a stunning focal point for your card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
(C.R.A.F.T GDT)
What a lovely work Catherine, love your take on sketch and the image, it's so evocative!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your fab work with us at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Hugs, Franz (GDT for December)
Stunning card, love the stamp you used, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week
ReplyDeleteHugs Winnie
wow so stunning catherine.really love the beautiful scenic image :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Really pretty card, love the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us this week at CES Challenge, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Absolutly gorgeous card, love the contrast in black and white, stunning sparkling :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and happy holidays to you :)
Hugs Lilli
This is a beautiful Christmas card, love the colour combo and all your sparkle. Thank you for joining us this month over at Joanna Sheen. Good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
Hi Catherine, sorry!! got my challenges mixed up, it's still a beautiful card though and I meant to say Thank you for joining us this week over at Winter Wonderland.. Good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Suzi x
So beautiful, Catherine! I love your choice of colours and all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
ReplyDeleteThis card is so elegant - love the sparkle and vintage feel. Quite lovely. Thanks for sharing your special card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge,Elizabeth (DT)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the colour and all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing with us at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)
ReplyDelete